NOR 0.00% 3.5¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-29

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2283
    And @Cotchy tags @Cel6 to take me on... It's hilarious how you both attempt to disguise your rants and sledges with a brief comment about the SP. That should trick the mods. lol

"Over 5000 sell posts in 2 years at lower prices!
    Any wonder everyone calls you wrong"

Yes, you almost got it right! The SP is down 90+% since I was bearish. But you are wrong about the time frame. It's 8 years. I cannot be bothered to count my posts. I will leave that task to you. You seem to have a lot of free time in the absence of using it to research NOR fundamentals. Zing!

However, what is obvious to me but completely misunderstood by all the perma-bulls is the flaky Microsoft announcement was bearish. PO posting a rocket emoji confirmed he was trying to ramp NOR. There's been a complete lack of volume on NOR as the SP slides; similar to what we saw after the flaky Singtel MSA. PO was also ramping on SM then too.

None of the perma-bulls seem to realise that in order to sell products via the Azure Marketplace... NOR needs products. And the announcement clearly states NOR needs to integrate its tech with Microsoft/OpenAI. This takes time and money. NOR have provided evidence about how long it takes them to actually develop a commercial product. NOR never announces its development lifecycle but all the information is there if you look for it.

If you are still unconvinced, ask yourself why NOR hasn't made a sale to Optus, 7 months after the apparently "successful" completion of PoC. Also ask yourself why NOR hasn't made separate announcements for all those other PoC's like it did for Optus? Then consider the presso where NOR said they had 8-10 pilots for VM. What happened to ALL of them?

And why isn't the market gobbling up NOR at these prices? Has it seen it all before?

History always rhymes with NOR... as they say, you cannot fool all the people all the time but apparently it is possible with NOR perma-bulls. The HC handles may come and go but the complete lack of research and understanding of the tech remains...

All imo... except the immutable

#OverdueNews
    #BigDeals
    #AllSince2015Apparently

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.