BEZ 4.55% 8.4¢ besra gold inc.

"Can you say with any certainty that this won't end up in court...

1. 2,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4317
    "Can you say with any certainty that this won't end up in court for an undefined period, perhaos years?"

Here is my reply to your above question:

There is no certainty in anything in this world except death.

However I can assure with you this: I have talked to MH on this topic 3 times out of 8 times that I have talked with him. He told me clearly, and I quote here "the funds from QM, once transferred to Besra's account, stays with Besra and Besra has full right to spend it to progress the project" unquote.

The 2nd time I sought clarity on this subject he told me clearly again "there is no re-course of the funds that have been sent to Besra's account no matter what happens to QM and speculation to the contrary on HC by some people are just rubbish and false"

The 3rd time I asked him again about this was just 2 weeks ago and he was upset and accused me of "you are imagining and lying". That was the first time he said something like that straight to my face. I said to him to check the GPA terms and conditions. He put me on hold and pulled up the GPA on his computer and then we discussed while he was going through that GPA. He said there is no such stupid thing that QM is allowed to take the money back. He reiterated that "We dont owe QM any money. What we owe QM is a contractual obligation which is the gold deliveries of the contracted quantity at future production stage. Full stop".

He also added? quote "Dato has been absolutely supportive of the BAU gold project. You cannot ask for a better supportive partner. Dato has never put any restraint on any expense that the company needs to spend the money on to get the project moving" unquote.

He also told me there has been a lot of "cleaning up the mess" over the last 9months, 12 months and Dato has been upset about it because he wanted to get the project up and running as quick as possible but anyway everything is now in order, lodged and awaiting approvals.

Take it or leave it as you like but that is what I can tell you. Every single shareholder or prospective buyer can always ring up the company and have a chat, for your own interest and verify what I said here. I always do my research, reading every announcement, every quarterly report, word by word, and talking to management for my investment.

I leave this topic here as it is and best of luck to you and your other investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.004(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $35.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.4¢ $77.20K 902.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8536 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 99997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.