BEZ 4.55% 8.4¢ besra gold inc.

Hi Tran,Thank you for your update and confirmation of the...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Hi Tran,
    Thank you for your update and confirmation of the details of GPA bw Quantum and BEZ.
    It is well known that Quantum has some cashflow problem since earlier this year. From my knowledge Banyan Investment Banking and Hedge Fund had agreed to invest and finance US$100 Mils into Quantum on 28 May 2024. Unfortunately, Banyan's Letscoin BlockChain project did not do well. Hence they did not pay Quantum.
    Dato may now have to seek other partners and avenue for funding. From a guy started with nothing and through recycling waste metals and comes to this stage. I think he can get over this bump. BEZ is the biggest chance of a live time for him.
    As I mentioned before even Quantum gone broke and someone will definitely pay many times more than the present MC for BEZ.
    I concentrate more on the approval of the Renewal of the concessions and building permits. I talked to someone in the Land and Survey Dept Sarawak which is the issuer,
    out of 11 comments or response they require from other depts; 4 still outstanding.
    I have been trying to call the other 4 depts as well, so far could not talk to the right persons.
    Since you have direct connection with the management, could you please ask their local executives in Kuching and Bau to visit to liaise, smooth and shorten the response period. This things are better done in face to face manner.
    I shall let you know what are the depts, if this can be done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.004(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $35.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.4¢ $77.20K 902.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8536 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 99997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.