ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82

mate the fact that a company making hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue had a website that genuinely would have cost them 100$ on fiver to get made then fixed it only slightly to a now 500$ site no accomplishment, the fact you think it is says a lot lmao. it is still far from professional for a company claiming they can revolutionize the gold trade hahaha. they redesigned it to something that now looks like it took more than 1 day to complete so what? that should have been the case from the get go, so smart you still didn't read the part where they completely removed their investment vehicle that they so far have not paid back to people in Malaysia?? i wonder why that is, was it revamped or was it having things removed because they may face legal action for offering such products here in Australia? goes to show a lot about what you know tran, i was a smaller business and had something a lot more professional for a website than a company making hundreds of millions in revenue, makes sense doesn't it. also the accusations that i will be facing court for my comments, i hope the bard has a nice suit from his mining adventures because he left multiple comments up also calling quantum a scam which i have screenshotted and saved, so is he pursuing legal action against us and himself too? or he is going to go to court and try to convince the judge a 22 year old tricked him into thinking a certain way because he cant figure out his own opinion lol, embarrassing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.006(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $37.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 9.1¢ 8.5¢ $26.57K 305.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57500 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 3791 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.