BEZ 0.00% 9.0¢ besra gold inc.

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-84

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Consider them Yo-yos! they go up! they go down! They go up! They go down!

Every situation is different and "generally" you're supposed to buy when they go down, because you make your profit when they go up.

Also considering everyones investment game plan is different.

At that point 25c & 20c & 15c was a bargain to those who bought into the highs. I thought sitting around 20c was a bit high but I did buy in the 20s twice I believe. I've ended up with about half a million more shares than I initially intended but here we are, and I am happy about that and the company so far.

I'm first to admit too dumb to day trade, nor have interest in following markets so I've looked for something long term with potential, Some folks do EFT, some do battery metals etc.

Its maybe why I'm not too phased about the day to day. But those damaging this as a long term investment is where I have drawn the line. I hope you see my point of view as I do see yours sometimes.

Gotta also consider when the first study was done you were 10 years old, whereas I was just about sneaking into pubs

scams are usually short lives pump & dumps which this has proven to be absolutely not a scam.

In fact it's moving too slow for my personal liking. The PP delay did annoy me but long term I appreciate that the intelligence was there to change location - or whatever.

I don't see myself cashing out any time soon which is horses for courses. Bez has turned out to be the opposite of a get rich quick scheme which to me it's representative of its legitimacy.
    But I still firmly believe it's an opportunity get rich to those who play their cards right, if played at the right time.

I do think you're a rather smart bloke at times and you certainly think outside the box, but my opinion of you due to your posting is you lack insight into how long progress actually takes and that there are often consequences for shitcanning people's investments.

Not that you give a pigs ass but I'm currently digging what's to be an artificial native wetland / catchment near a new housing estate. The permits and hoops the developers have had to go through has been over 18 months, whether that be permission from the local mob to turn the soil, objections from residents, permits from the environmental protection authority and compliance with all the drainage infrastructure so it doesn't flood the streets in 10 years time. The amount of planning and tape pops my scone so I can't even image the work they put into developing a mine. I know damn well could have flown to Sarawak, got on the tools myself and had this open pit half done by now but alas that's not how business works.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 8.9¢ $3.409K 38.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 48815 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.