SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Well I believe I run a successful company with 90+ staff, 12...

1. 2,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 657
    Well I believe I run a successful company with 90+ staff, 12 admin and management staff, that I started from scratch.

You park cars for a living, so I guess that says all I need to know Bozo and anyone who knows me would know that this isn't to try build me up, (I'm already very comfortable with who I am and don't need any recognition), it's simply to show what dropkick you are and nothing more.

By the way, you still have many mistakes where you have apologised for your spelling, that I couldn't care less about, as this is a stock forum lol, but here they are Bozo.

Seriously apologising for spelling and grammar on a site like this paints a huge picture Bozo.

This is obviously the place you come to display your best work lol, obviously never had to write an actual important document, email, or design anything of relevance in your life.

This here is play school to me, (and most others here I'm sure), it's fun and I love the banter, but defiantly not something I take seriously enough to be judging my own or anyone else's spelling or grammar, maybe communication skills, (which you have none).

Here is your version Bozo:

Apologies for the spelling - im afew deep thats my excuse for spelling- how about you @slasha ??

Here is the edited version Bozo: Apologies for the spelling - I'm a few deep, (what sort of description is that, trying to say you have had a few Bozo).

That's my excuse for spelling - how about you @slasha??

You can keep throwing stones from the glass houses, but you only make it easy to smash your windows Bozo.

You add nothing, but defiantly keep us amused.

So please don't go anywhere, as it's about to get really interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $3.226K 358.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 8874638 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3289777 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.