DOM 0.00% $2.95 dominion mining limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice , page-2

1. cy7
    930 Posts.
    I have 3 complaints with DOM

1. They should stop issuing cheap options as part of the Directors salary packages.
    --- I get a little tired of Directors repeatedly dropping shares on the market that have acquired at bargain basement prices ---

2. They should stop forward selling --- or more precisely short selling the very product they produce.
    --- That is kind of self explanatory --- quarter after quarter they sell 1 to 2 hundred dollars below spot prices.

3. They should look to expand beyond a one mine operation.
    --- They have the cash and there are a lot of potentially very profitable outfits in need of equity --- EVG is one that comes to mind --- although that opportunity is most probably no longer available ---

All 3 points to me suggest a management that doesn’t overly believe in the industry in which they are in --- or have just become too comfortable in the positions they find themselves.

I like conservative –I like cautious – but these fellows are just too much.

I own DOM (EVG also) --- I just want them to take advantage of the exceptional mine they have and bullion market in which we find ourselves.

Since late 2007 --- DOM have consistently failed to live up to expectations ---- prior to that they consistently exceeded expectations

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.