FEX 0.00% 31.5¢ fenix resources ltd

Destinationsecret, do you seriously believe that this type of...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Destinationsecret, do you seriously believe that this type of overly aggressive attitude towards directors will get you a good outcome? In my opinion these people are so wealthy that they could blow the company up just to burn your arse so to speak. If you are so cheesed off then just sell out and move on. Your threats to contact ASIC are just ridiculous. In my opinion the directors have not breached any laws or committed acts of fraud. They are not pissing away the company's funds as far as I can tell.
    But if you achieved your objective to get the company suspended, well thanks for nothing mate, because then you have locked all shareholders in with no ability to sell. Getting shares suspended is never a good idea.
    Of course I understand shareholders frustrations, I share them too, but from the way you are expressing yourself it would seem that you invested too much money into this company.

If you feel you can do a better job than the directors then you have 2 options. You move to get them replaced with yourself. You would need to convince a majority of other shareholders to back you on this. Can you do this? (rhetorical question). Or you could approach the directors with your brilliant plan and persuade them to implement it.
    By the way I would prefer more than a short spike of a few cents when I take a position. I personally will not blame directors if they take longer than expected if it is because they are being very thorough in doing their due diligence etc. Or maybe they are seeking out some strategic plan but events do not allow them to implement it. Or maybe they are just sitting on their backsides with this one. I cannot answer that. But I do know that I have the choice to sell anytime and move on !!
    There are 100's of other shares trading around the same price. Just sell and switch. I understand if you have held for more than 12 months you may lose a potential tax deduction on profits but sometimes you just need to bite the bullet if you are unhappy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $218.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 32.0¢ 31.0¢ $917.3K 2.947M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 136720 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.