FEX 0.00% 31.5¢ fenix resources ltd

Ann: Change of Directors' Interest Notices-EMG.AX, page-37

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    firstly I am not entitled to a tax deduction - because I earn over the cap champ, but i appreciate your interest in my affairs. I would not call my actions overly aggressive by any means I would call my words of action a shareholder right - During my time of holding this company I have spoken to and emailed every person involved in every single aspect. I have emailed Edmond Yao I have had correspondence, I have contacted Nathan, Bevan, the works, I have even met with major holders and flown there for the occasion with interested parties, I have put my neck out there and taken an interest in the activities in full respect and light of allowing progression, I have vast understanding of the realms of my choices, but what I do not appreciate is silence, and taking the piss out of SH - I for one believe no matter the size of our holdings we deserve respect and that comes with communication - and from the above posts from my fellow holders they don't even receive or return an email - yet your defense is "its acceptable": The amount of money I have invested would probably be a lot to you it would seem, but that's the in eyes of the holder. As a listed CO you have obligation not only to ASIC but to your holders whom have invested, and I'm sorry this maybe just my opinion but you have a Moral obligation to at least address your holders concerns when they raise them - I have no wish to run a company nor do i wish to take your proposal seriously - if I had that wish I would have retained my investment. But I am shareholder like the rest of us that would like to see people held accountable to the responsibilities they are being paid for. I would like to see an outcome for EMG and i wont be giving anybody the pleasure of a loss in fact i will do the opposite - I will continue to be the thorn in the nail, again that is my right as a shareholder. Yes I do believe Asic need and will be informed - they are not threats but facts as I have expressed when I requested the top 20 last week from the company. From a suspension prospective i think if the current holders such as yourself wanted to get out, they would have already - and the volume has not been significant enough to suggest. I would say we are waiting for action or communication, but none of that has occurred - instead all concerned ignores holders. I'm sorry but that is of concern when i give you my money and you don't return my calls- that is why we have governing bodies. You may disagree with my comments and that is your right, but do not assume my words come with no intention, education, or depth.
    Last edited by destinationsecret: 20/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $218.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 32.0¢ 31.0¢ $917.3K 2.947M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 136720 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.