DXB 7.95% 47.5¢ dimerix limited

Settle fellas... @stormer. I agree somewhat. The SP would need...

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Settle fellas...
    @stormer. I agree somewhat.
    The SP would need to at least more than double to make them count. So why shouldn’t they benefit.
    As an observation, all their previous option allocations have similar excise price, with many of them going to expire some time into the medium term. If it pays off for them, it would most definitely for us.

In regard to a foreseeable CR, in the past some companies I held, used this vehicle to allocate free attaching options to those participating in a SPP. A win win for both the company and retail holders, which meant when at the time of conversion (If in the money), it would see extra funds flow to their books to help the company’s bottom line and future prospects.
    This I hope the company employs going forward. Wishful thinking I know, not many do this anymore,  but would show good faith to their holders and incentivise them to cough up more of their hard earned. Recently Pnv allowed their retail investors a great opportunity to at least participate in a SPP, and also benefit from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.035(7.95%)
Mkt cap ! $255.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 48.0¢ 44.0¢ $1.116M 2.397M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 57814 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 77799 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.