DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notices x , page-16

1. 7,746 Posts.
    re: Ann: Change of Director's Interest No... Maybe he meant INT will break even the most loyal shareholders hearts?

I can see both sides of the argument regarding rights issue. I personally wouldn't invest in my work IF given the opportunity. Maybe a smallish amount. I remember many years ago my brother got discounted WOW shares are part of employee plan. The smaller the company (and INT is small) the higher the risk.

But I also recognise Kiddle would be in a very good position to know where INT currently sits. Even if shares isn't his prefered investment vehicle, you don't look a gifthorse in the mouth.

Director buying has limitations and blockout periods. This was a very good opportunity to buy in at the lowest possible sp without raising suspicions.

For example if they knew where to place the shortfall, and knew they could liquidate the remaining MAD shares and boot LJ out in 1month. The sp would double imo. Lack of support in this raising makes it obvious that kind of scenario isn't on the table.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.