PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notices x2, page-125

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hi Chaya
    Thank you very much for the clarification. You have done well with your trading moves. I respect your opinion.

I have my all in PAB at the moment as I don’t want to miss the bus when it goes berserk. In early Jan last year when the dust from the November rights issue settled the SP rose from the 0.018 to 0.035. I am hoping this will double from here in Jan just like last year. PAB has some 16 odd million AUD in the bank which is one fifth it’s market cap. The cash holding is large and considering the intellectual property the valuation is low. We have a human trial plan and a product which could cure cancer. This will rise even before trials start.

The main risk is that we don’t go to trials because of manufacturing/product/approval/safety issues but I believe all is going per plan. I hold 6 million PAB shares and options and each pip rise gives me $6k. I am very optimistic. I think if you are waiting for this to drop below 3 cents you may miss the boat. Better load up like before and get ready for take off.

2022 will be life changing for PAB holders. Comsec just upped its valuation from 5 cents to 8 cents. Some other brokers have also done so. Something is brewing behind the scenes. Perhaps it is a bioshares report.

Good luck PABites and Happy New Year. God bless.
    Brainy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 5101591 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1558945 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.