PAB 14.3% 0.8¢ patrys limited

KevThe volumes are actually fine This will move only before...

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Kev
    The volumes are actually fine This will move only before (leaky) and after an announcement. Nobody will block their money before that. I am loaded with PAB and some of you are too, because we don’t want to miss the flight (not bus - see below) if it gaps up significantly.

PAB is cashed up. We need all steps for human trials to be ticked off as scheduled and there should be no hiccups about our product (e.g. safety, efficacy, manufacturing capability, etc). If this happens, we will cross 5 cents soon, 6 cents by end Jan, 10 cents by March and 20 cents when patient recruitment a starts in Q4. And the market cap will still be only $400 million - and ripe for a takeover at many multiples or 10% big pharma stake at $1 a share which would fund us $200 million and launch the SP into space.

Don’t worry guys, I’ll be there goading you’ll to tighten your belts and get ready for take off, haha.

I am posting this so I can hold the bragging rights and share it on social media, so people can say ‘he lives up to his name’.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $28.65K 3.884M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 98812 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4294325 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.