BOE 0.36% $2.80 boss energy ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notices (x3), page-30

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    No disputing he has a greater knowledge of the company, and its prospects than anyone reading this. AND if the future is as rosy as BOE are painting it, then why sell such a large percentage. I see 3 possibilities.

1. There is some bad news on the horizon. I struggle with this one. Uranium is the new lithium, even with short term start up issues, these are transitory.

2. He would be in possession of market moving information at most times, so legally, he cannot sell. This may be a brief window when he can sell, for some, shall we say, lifestyle adjustments.

3. Uranium is in a fabulous sweet spot, but it only takes 1 of the 480 active reactors to have a disaster, and it's game over for uranium. We lose everything. So he may be thinking, let's get some money off the table.

He still has a sizeable holding and more options, I presume, so plenty of skin in the game.

I would guess its a combination of 2 and 3.

Having said that, treating this as a buying oppotunity is only for those with very large testicles, in my opinion.

I would call it a HOLD for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.80
Change
-0.010(0.36%)
Mkt cap ! $1.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.80 $2.83 $2.77 $4.208M 1.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 9288 $2.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.81 21040 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.