BOE 0.34% $2.99 boss energy ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notices (x3), page-53

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    It's hard to tell, other than what's in the announcement, but having three directors selling a substantial amount is a very poor look, especially as the Honeymoon mine is still in the ramp-up phase where anything can easily go pear-shaped. As shareholders we have no idea what the cost of production will be as they ramp up. There's still a great deal of technical risk, despite the company telling shareholders that the key metrics during mine commissioning is currently ahead of the feasibility companies.
    I don't begrudge directors making money, but the size of the sales and the cheek of making the announcement after market is a very poor look. It's going to be a tough call for existing shareholders, as we don't hear or see what's happening at the mine site; we're totally reliant on the directors to keep us informed and at the moment the directors are implying, by their actions, that Boss is overvalued (or it was up until that after-market announcement).
    My take, IMHO, I wish I sold today, but will do so tomorrow. I think this company is now high risk, and while I did buy into the narrative presented by Duncan, I'd rather take my profit and run, as that's what I'm reading in the tea leaves!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.224B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.94 $3.05 $2.90 $13.62M 4.585M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 $2.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.00 3736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.