SUV 0.00% 5.7¢ suvo strategic minerals limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notices x4, page-23

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Anyone who has read what I have had to say knows that i,m very negative towards the management of this company and especially how our money has been spent.

I watched online as Kobi did a so called presentation and proceeded to stutter and um and err his way through a presentation that focused more on the price of cobalt and how his batteries will be better priced and nothing about the new technology that he promised when we invested.

He has handed himself shares for no reason and we have watched the share price dive.

The technology may exist on paper but apart from that its not proven at all and Kobi himself keeps right away from mentioning it lately so why should I up ramp him in any way. He may have my 60k and when it runs out i will go out of my way to tell others of my experiences with him and his cronies.

The reason I do it on here and not directly to him is because any fool with half a brain knows that writing to him personally does nothing but doing it on here hurts just a little more and that makes me happy and thats really the only thing that makes me happy in the whole debacle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $47.12K 826.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30028 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 34390 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.