M4M 5.41% 3.9¢ macro metals limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notices (x4), page-28

1. 675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    You make money when you buy the bottom of the cycle. At $30 no one cared about uranium not long ago, at $100 everybody suddenly likes uranium. I am accumulating quality lithium stocks for the next couple of years when the markets turn. And taking a punt on Azure's neighbour for it to be taken over by SQM and Gina next. Same for graphite and same for nickel. You think a world class asset such as CHN will stay at $1? Eventually the market will turn, it always does. Taking a punt here and there for the next big REE player like WA1 while holding a quality junior in Brazil and an explorer.
    Took a punt on a recent silver discovery and its neighbour which is working out well. These stocks have given me enough action and bags.
    Iron ore market however is too mature for me, nothing moves, how long you gotta stick to a stock without any action until you get lucky? No action on this stock until Tolga decided to get in and now the hype is real. It probably wouldn't have moved for another year if Tolga didn't make a move. Would you agree? I asked what made this move, someone said do some research. I see it's iron ore and no exciting recent news, just the fact that Tolga made it move!
    I'm making my bags elsewhere and outside of the iron ore industry and I'm happy with it.
    At these lithium prices, Azure was taken over for $1.6 billion, Liontown was almost taken over for $6.6 billion, but guess what, Gina couldn't resist missing out on it, so she bought around one and a half billion dollars worth of shares at $3 just to block Albermale! You're talking about half a billion for this asset. See the difference? We will see what will happen to Azure's neighbour next if they find lithium and how much they will be willing to pay for it with these lithium prices.
    Won't mention names of my preferred stocks so you don't say I am cross promoting.
    Good luck to you and other SHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $140.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $204.7K 5.351M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 256409 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 1475423 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.