LOM 0.00% 4.2¢ lucapa diamond company limited

1. please i will justify anybody's complaints after the exercise...

1. 6,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    1. please i will justify anybody's complaints after the exercise date,then and only then will i know more and experience tells me  you can not change anything in crucial timelines now.
    2.The mere fact management has lined their pockets with oppies was a clue to were we are headed the exercise date for them is simply so they can find cash to convert with little to no stress.We do not know their own financial access to cash to convert so i saw the date as merely the whole lot of them sat at a table and one simply said i have no cash before the oppie date can we stretch our date out ?
    images (3).jpg why not were managment..ha haa
    3.Who wrote that ridiculous statement that the bridging loan did not go through because they changed there mind and it did not come up to scratch...stupid statement..so far from the truth,i know for a fact that it was in the searching for the equipment that caterpillar offered the deal to Lucapa.
    4.We did not need the Loan.That simple,because of ordering timelines and the Angola pace to anything it was decided that it was to risky to depend on them.That info posted a while back was actually the gazetting but the company had decided this option was far greater as all vehicles will be maintained and came with a degree of safety in replacement value and onsite maintenance.
    5.I have spoken to them IT IS VERY MUCH THERE INTENTION TO PASS THE OPPIES...simply without them they will need to raise funds ,so no more stupid talk made up with your own stress.
    6.JD i will lift your skirt up and punch you in the balls if you dont stay on track,i swear for some of you ,ya simply working on your own timelines and not industry standards.You have to accept that.
    7.This is a market i would rather know who is selling and who is buying than not know anything,so please post your trades as it allows me to collate and watch the stack for the pros.Listen to people who show you how to trade so your less likely to wonder how in rises why did i not do that.Its because your to connected to the dream and not the reality,this is a market people will always buy and people will always sell,the key is simply not to be the last man standing.
    8.It is up to management and fundamentals to convert the oppies not to blame people who are doing what there supposed to do at our end...make money
    9.I only sell when a clear gap in fundamentals is prevalent  so this for me is a hold and in 3 months i will need to come up with a plan but for now i can sit back and take the piss and enjoy the unexpected.

I will have a talk soon with Mark but i see no need to at this moment, other than to see why the angollys are not fixing the 6 hr shifts.
    I am not telling people what to post but there is a common theme from those that are new to this or just have a bit to much going on that there posts are coming across as more personal than info related with out any fact behind there writings.
    WE NEED DIAMONDS ,we know this and thats what were doing so posting that a thousand times is grating me...now all i want to do is sit back and fuel the fight between jd and CB as it is the first laugh i have had for a while,i lost my shop due to 2 managers in a row fleecing me big time ,but that is not LOM and i will not mix the two.
    Good luck everyone and try and find facts not emotion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.2¢ $4.452K 106K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3391 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 6903 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.