VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notices, page-3

1. 2,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2365
    Good evening good Doctor.

Jeff was an outstanding catch by TSN.

In less than a year look what he has managed to do for this business. People forget he is from a very high pedigree of Cyber experience. He worked at the top of the top firms in this space.

In recent discussions with him it is clear he has a solid vision for this business and it seems he is executing it brilliantly. But all good things take time.

He didn’t need this gig. Yet he has taken it on and has used his own cash to take a substantial position. Yes the way the con note is structured it has some upside benefits and protects his downside somewhat, but show me many other ASX managers that aren’t just dishing out free options at low conversion levels. Jeff is backing this with his own capital. And Gary has added too.

The market is asleep on this one and once we know the details around the TSI sale prepare yourselves for a substantial rerate.

With minimal selling volume in the last 2 weeks and most of the selling coming from 1 trader that I know of, it would be very hard to buy any real volume without sending this to 2c.

Looks like getting in under 1c might now be in the past.

Good luck holders.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.