VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notices, page-126

1. 3,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 753
    Your absolutely full of it goose! I've been criticising management for ages ! The thing is I don't do it to because I'm looking for entry or exit points as you do. Any doubting that can go back over your posts.
    As for Gary he is leaving accoiding to pearls site and that is great news?
    Why a question mark! Because what will happen when he's gone? Kill the Czar but maybe Stalin we replace him
    Gary represents a clear danger to us when he's gone in my opinion, as Jeff is way out of his league with these sharks. There is a reason Gary won't release information about TSI and keeps the share price low imo, and when he is out he is free to play.
    Jeff has no interest or understanding of Mohnish and his i pay payments system and will allow us to to be Royally shafted on the exit point price. The sharks are gathering and our investment is their food. Should anyone see Gary in his drinking hole in Perth soon to be Queensland tell him Doc and other investors says hello!
    As for you goose... grow a pair stop squeaking and bring something to the table instead of just trying to take from it. There are enough professional sharks around us already.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.