FAR 1.03% 49.0¢ far limited

As the car sticker points out so eloquently and anyone who...

1. 28,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    As the car sticker points out so eloquently and anyone who follows me would know without a doubt!

”Don’t follow me, I’m lost too”
    ———-

About ten years ago, one of my dud picks tumbled and I was extremely upset and was “writing a book” to tell another poster
    They had been upbeat about the Co and I wanted to express my disappointment at them getting it so wrong!

I didn’t send it because I realised that it was my fault not theirs that I had bought the stick, they had access to the same info as me and they’d suffered similar losses.
    Personal responsibility for one’s own actions is easy to say but difficult to remember when we are upset.

Disco, I wouldn’t worry too much about a perfect poster who deserves, needs and seems to want with a passion to be applauded for his preferred guess coming in and similar needs to flagellate any and all that didn’t want to agree.
    I’m not sure what benefit one would get from these cries of “Bad show ol’ Chap” or is it “Repent Sinner”!! Follow my true Path

It’s a crazy mixed up world and even worse in cyber land on an anonymous chat site, don’t ya think?

What a ride is all I’m thinking and yet we still haven’t finished and hope you, me and them have a bit more fun before it’s finished

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ $13.87K 28.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 31812 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 16935 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.