EGR 0.00% 16.0¢ ecograf limited

Shell...There's plenty of slippery forum participants who trade...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Shell...There's plenty of slippery forum participants who trade EGR like baseball cards but when a director sells a few they cry murder like they have been betrayed?

It's okay for us to take profits but never management? They are only entitled to their salaries which we tend to believe is our gift to them & should be re-invested back into our investments?

People want to believe every small cap is run by wealthy autocracy, but this simply is not the case.

Everyone here on this forum is looking after #1 & couldn't give a f#ck if EGR burns the day after their last transaction with the company but Andrew Spinks is suppose to be a bleeding heart for the rest of the market until they are done with EGR?

He could have sold many for a lot more, but instead sold the barest minimum to clear the liability & at the last minute it was due too.

Anyway, for me personally everything is going exactly to plan...Everyone was back slapping 2 weeks ago because the sp was slowly climbing to 66c after a few hard months, they had forgotten largely that we have not received a price sensitive announcements for quiet some time, as soon as the sp retraces it's war cries again!

What's this tell me? Traders and investors are like Gold fish in large, they are completely detached from the fundamentals and reality, it's what have you done for me today? Forgetting management have delivered 740% increase on 52 week share price. Absolutely nothing sophisticated about how many of these thread posters analyse what's actually in play.

Management have done a bloody amazing job! But that's just me.

End of rant. Enjoy your evening Shell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $32.12K 200.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 188 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 2675 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ 49716
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.