REE 7.69% 1.4¢ rarex limited

IMO Mt Weld North was a flop (its a pity but thats exploration...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    IMO Mt Weld North was a flop (its a pity but thats exploration for you) and that would of been a draw card for many in the original (investment case) creation of the company.
    It was marketed as "similar" to Mt Weld itself. Perhaps that sent some original guys out the door after the results (all NSI) where posted.

IMO Cummins Range. All these REE deposits are relatively shallow but compare apples with apples. RareX needs to add another 40Mt to its resource to rank as high as ARU and LYC. Or highlight its advantage again (if there is one). Will it get there? Let management guide you. NdPr grade is compelling but so many other factors come into play. One thing we all know, purpose built plants are expensive, always time delays and very niche so having size counts - period. Perhaps this is another reason for sellers outweighing buyers.

IMO The ongoing support (investment) in Kincora raised an eyebrow. They negotiated 35% free carried interest and requested an upfront kicker then to only put money into them after the fact? If they liked it that much should of kept 50%. I am not privvy to details. Perhaps that was part of their commercial arrangement. Perhaps that caused some investors to leave as well.

IMO Combine it with lack of industry REE news (& 2Q21 for RareX for that matter), no USA REE endorsement or trade embargoes of late or China paying premiums for NdPr to stimulate activity in the sector. RareX not being a pure blood REE company can also not be dismissed.

I read a few threads on REE.ASX, some members sounded frustrated and my points are pehaps concoctions of many outcomes of the above mentioned. Attempted calling a spade is spade mentally but sometimes its a god damn shovel too! Apologies.

My last comment (IMO) buy up and be patient. I read that from KeepingItRil i think. There is merit and I agree. Be patient. Re read the reports and announcements. If you have been around long enough, you can put the pieces of the puzzle together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $11.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $9.953K 746.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3517172 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 443903 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.