AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

I think whoever has propped the SP up this week has done a good...

1. 7,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    I think whoever has propped the SP up this week has done a good job...

Falling down to 16.5 and then finishing on 30c is a job well done, however, besides the one big buyer it has been manipulated to keep up...

Looking at all the small bids to help prop and the million or so at the bottom(up to 10c)means the SP is weak and susceptible for a push down, but my reckoning i think the BOD have something up their sleeves..

Why else have the SP propped? imho they want a starting point from 30c to start the push for good news, i would say the $1.4m raised was from mostly contacts of the BOD and will want to get good SP appreciation from here, then maybe at a higher SP and some good planning we can raise more at a higher SP and keep some momentum going to find more targets..

We need to spend this money very carefully and hit very quickly some deposits to get this plant fed....

Where would we be if we could get this plant moving full time with POG going to highs and most likely higher highs in near term..
    The BOD knows the POG will more than likely shoot past $3000 in the near term and it would be such a shame if we didn't hugely appreciate when it does...

Good luck all and may the propping continue until the BOD lays out their detailed plans for growth

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.