AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

fakeshark,I doubt very much that the virus has hit anyone at...

1. UFX
    1,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    fakeshark,

I doubt very much that the virus has hit anyone at Woodspoint. Its practically the most isolated location in Victoria even though its deceivingly close location relative to Melbourne. That said, they would have changed a few work protocols regarding social distancing, but in practice probably not much change to mining and production. The cage probably now should travel one person or max 2 at a time so that would slow things down a little. As far as stopping work in the mining industry and total lockdown, it seems that they have it at a manageable level and probably will not require much or any more cutting of the workforce. Victoria is travelling much better than NSW. They now have very severe travel bans here to keep people who aren't working and at school home. An example yesterday is a mother who was fined for taking her son for a driving lesson from home. If they were exercising, or going to the shops, it would have been alright, but they had no essential reason to be out of the house. It means no tourists at Woods Point. The pub would be closed.

What's happening on the ground in US where you live?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.