CXO 4.30% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

For all those that needed some confirmation that SB is invested,...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    For all those that needed some confirmation that SB is invested, based on the change in directors interest listed today, I thought I would go back and map how he got his shares. From what I can work out, he initially bought in back on Feb 2011 for 5.7m ordinary paid shares. The share price back then was about 19c, meaning an initial purchase of about 1.1m in 2011. He has added to that on 4 separate occasions to the value of approx 35k.

I think he has a fair amount of skin in the game, especially as his initial investment was 8 years ago, and has gone backwards significantly! I'll attach the table in my next post (I couldn't get it to look right with this text as well). I initially went back to 2015, but thought I would try and discover the initial investment source (which was back on 2011), I still haven't accounted for approx 650k of shares in Genex, but that is because it is late, and I'm tired.

I also wanted to state that I thought that we might have got an announcement over the last couple of days. This was mainly based on the fact that there was some very weird price action on Wed, when CXO opened at 0.045 out of now where - this was either an impatient investor, or someone with a bit of knowledge that didn't want their purchase to look like it was inspired by insider information. If there is an annoucement next week, it might explain which of these scenarios is correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.1¢ $1.901M 20.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120400 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 226960 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.