CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest - S Biggins, page-76

1. 5,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559

look folks, we do not know for what reason he sold, as i have suggested, there are other investments out there.
    What else is SB into...which companys.
    he might have needed it for tax, but think the money/investment has moved toward his superfund interest, so access will be more difficult.

i would be doing the saem as SB, although it doesn' look great when a CEO sells,but at some stage they have to cash in too.

our SP will double in time, as so suggest by mid next year or early, but there are other company that can be 4 to 6x for SB, so why not.

what would you do? when would you have sold to cash in? does everyone think he will hold onto shares forever.

I have posted before that i was against various method to those CR, as think they were issue at grossy discounted...no proving correct.
    we are seeing a steady exercising of those 80million option at 45cents. near 40% profit for that large investor... and of course our chinese friend as sitting very nicely with there profit even before we have dug anything out of the ground.
    Options should have been closer to 60c. given they were for 2 years...so the expectation of being beyond 60 in a 2 year period very much achievable. CR need to be 40cent, not 25cent

So, well down SB in selling those milllions, for what ever reason,...i would have done the same in this senario.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.