CXO 3.41% 8.5¢ core lithium ltd

"Not a good look, remember when he was on tv two weeks ago? He...

1. 1,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    "Not a good look, remember when he was on tv two weeks ago? He must’ve known then
    and I thought we were just starting so I feel cheated and it’s not an insignificant amount.
    58c must be what he thinks its worth. I was in but glad I’m out now."

DUDE!

When would you have him sell shares he owns? If he sells low it's because "he knows disaster is ahead".... if he sells at current price "the end is nigh"..... if he sells at a peak "he's taking advantage of inside info that the price has peaked.

If he doesn't sell at all he's unable to buy that house, or invest elsewhere, pay his tax bill or buy that boat etc. Do you want the guy who brought most of us through a sub 2 cent low to the current 64 cent level to NEVER sell? If not now (bearing in mind the stream of massive news to come and the fact he may need HIS cash) then when? Do you want to hold his shares to ransom until YOU decide to tell him "I'm out so you may sell now Long Hair?" followed by "Oh by the way ....thanks for making dozens if not hundreds of us millionaires."

In case you didn't notice, news of his sale of 5 million shares (a small fraction of his holdings) caused about 1 hours worth of murmur and ripples in the market and then it was back on again.... business as usual.

I'm actually happy to know you feel cheated, dude. Take your bat and ball and go home. If you can find a better place to stash your cash then best of luck to you but, to paraphrase your parting comment, I'm glad you're out now too.

Ingrate.

Last edited by The Wild Man: 07/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.003(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $181.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $841.7K 9.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1089881 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 316745 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.