4DS 1.27% 8.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Certainly a change in sentiment washing through the thread. Back...

1. 3,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 553
    Certainly a change in sentiment washing through the thread. Back to basics, usually an insider selling, is a bad sign - yes. But, since they are literally only selling 150K worth (and still have heaps of unsold stocks/options); should not be reason for concern (IMO). I do however find the 'updated trading policy' a little strange - but i guess helps prevents two scenarios (1) Utter 4DS failure, and insiders dumping their shares; (2) Complete success, and insider-trading blatantly occurring.

Our biggest threat really, is another competitor getting to market commercialization first - sometimes it does not have to be the 'best product', but rather first to market (market adoption) that wins. Take the classic example of the 'VCR vs Betamax'. Betamax was superior in everyway; better resolution, better audio, image stability.....but cost more than VCR. Hence while betamax was superior, these upsides were largely negligible by users/customers, who opted for the cheaper option...the VCR.

Rant of the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.