4DS 1.19% 8.3¢ 4ds memory limited

Yes it could be like that....BUT !!!!( with respect mind you...

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    Yes it could be like that....BUT !!!!( with respect mind you PS)
    If retention was/is such a deal breaker why would IMEC be all over it.
    Or, is this just the big spin part of the game playing out on their Sie to syphon money also(heard it on both here on HC)
    Or......are they now going to work on that part of the equation in PL5 & shrink it on PL6 ????
    Hmmmm......IMEC, multi billion dollar, not for profit organisation of the highest level on the planet, with clean room time booked up in the years in advance, technicians working most probably for more than Dave could be dreaming of, are going to, in our HC world, worry about the retention side of things now. That was not on their radar for being executed previously. Isn't that like going fishing and forgetting the reel ?? You don't get to where they are with out it do you, or is it a side product......I am actually not sure, but hey, maybe neither is IMEC after all, they are only the leading leaders in the planet.
    If retention is so important to the whole equation and they as you say keeping us with the mushrooms, maybe your why could be that its the golden ratio of retention and its a definite no whistle blowing on this sucker.....GUIDO, "Its bloody tuneable to anyones requirements Ting, bloody tuneable it is...EUREKA"
    I just feel it's got to be for another reason other than it's poor.
    Everything else is above excellent.
    Not one negative from last iteration. If it was a poor showing, would they be trying to rectify, but with an Ann saying so. Etching PARTIALLY failed and they had to tell, then totally failed, but anywho....whistling away !! you know what I'm saying.
    But anything is possible and yes we may be getting lied to, but they haven't yet, just saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $199.7K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 312878 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ 869200
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.