4DS 3.23% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest, page-66

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    This is an extremely high risk stock and hence it is trading at $0.085.

You can not expect certainties and clarities at this price level.

I do empathise those who have bought 4DS at a much higher price. I guess, there are hopes left, based on several positive indicators below:

1. Positive results on the chip;

2. Appointed a professional marketeer/negotiator: Peter Hynes;

3. No known competitors atm;

4. Top 1 and 2 of shareholders have a profound knowledge and experience in the industry.

5. Chief Technical Team, Mr Ting is highly experienced and has affirmed that he will accomplish the final goal: 20nm memory chip;

6. imec, the world’s leading Independent nanoelecronics R&D hub, has a helicopter view of the industry and the whereabouts 4DS is standing atm. imec has made an executive decision to further invest in money and time in 4DS, to co-operate and support 4DS to accomplish the final goal, by appointing top reputable engineers to work 4DS-technical team.

7. The chip wars and Biden’s $250 Billion USD investment on US research and manufacturing semiconductors, means 4DS success will come at the right time, and will be highly marketable;

8. The exponential growth in AI, means a greater demand for memory chip capacity: smaller size, faster speed and less energy usage. 4DS has promised to deliver these 3 crucial criteria and there are more key essential matrics to be released.

As for the exercising of options and soforth, it has to happen at some stage. I am certain that DM and Ting have thought it over, and balancing their interests and the company’s interest.

Lastly, Mr Peter Hymes has been given a great incentive to do his job, without a doubt, in my view, he must have been consulted of all decisions to be made before hand. I am certain that in the next few weeks, we will see Mr Hymes be making some positive moves.

There is only one direction for the share price to move in the long term! i.e. NORTH!

Wishing you all well!

Sam

NB: AIMO
    Last edited by farmer4ds: 09/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $158.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $349.6K 3.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17501 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 147000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.