4DS 1.32% 7.7¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest, page-68

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    weve only proven the megabit chip inside the last 12 months. I was naive to think a year ago that a transaction would be any quicker than a couple of years.

I now know its not a "just over the horizon" thing.

But i also know that our offering keeps getting better and better. which is why im not bitter.

in previous years we had nothing to show for it, and history would repeat itself with more testing and more failures and still no megabit chip.

Now that that is proven, and that the past 3 announcements have been us improving constantly, i have no desire for us to be taken over right now.

this time last year i couldnt see the positive in more testing , id been here for 4 years (still a baby to some) and just wanted it over and done with, and to be honest i didnt even think we could improve it anymore.

since 4ds has proven me wrong, i am more than happy to wait and for them to get it perfect.

which is why i now look at it with a different perspective, and try and find value in things not directly related to 4ds, but rather shed some light on technology as a whole, consumer psychology and rational thinking.

these things give me greater confidence in my investment 4ds than waiting for a surprise announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $135.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $145.6K 1.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 74999 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 5980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.