HCH 0.56% 90.5¢ hot chili limited

Ann: Change of Directors Interests - Easterday,Bell,Quin,Andraca, page-175

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    I will walk to Burke and back chewing glass if CE gets this company in to production with the current team and him at the helm. Certainly interesting times are ahead here, I think whatever is cooking in the background should be known by the end of June. If I am Glencore then I step in to buy this company before a streaming/royalty deal eventuates. They don’t want this overhang, they are buying us out for feedstock and nothing more. There is a reason why Glencore are the largest copper trader in the world, it is their way or the highway, they don’t want to be dealing with a third party (paying royalties or selling the commodity for less than it is worth in the future via a streaming deal when they don’t need to. I can see why the name change wasn’t approved because they may be buying the shares of Hot chili and therefore didn’t want CE and co to waste more unnecessary money, as they are essentially receiving the cash on hand at completion date of the deal. This is all speculation but that is what I am here for, a monetisation event (sale) to make some serious dollars. Fortunately for me I have an average cost base of 81 cents but I started at 1.60 a fair while ago but it has been a lot of hard work. Things are starting to heat up, cheers CP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $136.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 91.0¢ 90.0¢ $109.7K 121.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12000 90.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.0¢ 5211 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.