DRE 4.55% 2.3¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I’m thinking it the other way as being possibly a good sign,...

1. 4,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 951
    I’m thinking it the other way as being possibly a good sign, taking a $100 k at a time of drilling and lots of news in the coming month or two could be a nice little dummy thrown as if great results are encountered everyone will just wonder why he sold prior to a very good period for the SP while on the other hand if the next month or two are very disappointing and the SP crashes investors will be asking questions related to insider knowledge. All his time he’s been selling himself as totally transparent and keeping shareholders better informed than just about any stock on the ASX , albeit some believe he has been overly optimistic with his overviews on some campaigns but with the pointy end of success or failure getting closer I’m hoping we have all been investing in an honest CEO which are pretty hard to find these days. Most just throw retail shareholders under the bus constantly, fingers crossed we are riding in a rocket in the coming weeks rather than being flattened by a bus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $85.76K 3.735M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 145997 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1174352 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.