RXL 3.85% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

SIJoe, the 10Mill oppies are part of Long Term Incentive (LTI),...

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    SIJoe, the 10Mill oppies are part of Long Term Incentive (LTI), so naturally it is great for him to hit the sweet spot, but the share price was 5.4c back on 9/9/2014.... interesting exercise price of 5.6c.

Understand that the juniors are going through grief ATM, but he has arguably added value with announcements that aren't exciting the crowd.

I recently flagged that depth and modest announcements, will not arrest the fall...so for the first time in a long while that I can only see this slipping further (potentially sub 2c) as this exercise price (0.056) is 3 years away. So with some sizeable capex milestones to come..Fisher East and Bonya. Which is increasingly looking like CR's at a discount to today's price, which is disappointing. Ian M and other directors also has some 2015 oppies, which I don't think that they will exercise.
    I would welcome comments as to what will pull this up...I can only see an absolute outstanding announcement.
    my sentiment has changed only to hold, as I think buying opportunities will come at lower levels, TECK is really important, as that is our free ride
    BLIMPSO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $54.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $151.3K 1.142M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 537604 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 163888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.