AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Change of Directors Interests x 3, page-11

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I would be willing to join such a group as I think it's positive if we communicated our concerns as a group we are much more likely to get detailed answers, but I wouldn't be looking to do any more than that at this stage, I am a fan of loading the gun, but necessarily firing it unless absolutely necessary.

So I would want it made clear upon approach with such a group that despite all my whinging and complaining, in general I am actually pretty happy with how AZS is run under Tony, he is obviously abit soft when it comes to dealing with the majors, but at least his dealing with the majors, alot of companies would give their left nut for a $200mill free carry with RIO.

I wouldn't want it come across as we were judging his overall performance based solely off of a recent short term movement in the share price, if that was ok with everyone I think it would be a wonderful move to open up better lines of communication.

One idea I have is those who are also on ICG would know, the MD over there he has put on investor lunches for existing holders in Brisbane/Perth/Sydney before and is planning to do more people have really gotten alot out of them and it increases people willingness to stick with the company and support it something AZS seems to struggle with.

I know Tony is too busy for something that involved, the ICG guy seems very under worked to me he has time, but doing things like an occasional investor call with us where we could submit a few questions would be something that I think would really benefit the company.

Imagine if we had something like that setup now, it would open communication and calm the waters, probably lower there work load for them as well, not having to deal with e-mails and calls.

So a soft approach that would be my only prerequisite apart from that sign me up I have a few million shares at this point, planning on adding few more before teck decision if need be, I throw them behind any push to help improve things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.