AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Change of Directors Interests x 3, page-22

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Haplo, good questions.
    I have been investing in shares for about 16 years and first bought a small parcel of shares in AZS about 5 years ago, although certainly haven't followed it as closely as I do know. During that time, I have owned a mixture of blue chip shares as well as mining stocks (particularly silver and gold). I have only discovered Hot Copper recently (6-9 months) after searching for more info on AZS. I have been reading the AZS posts for quite a while and decided to post a few myself. I have learnt a great deal from everyone's posts on AZS and I am very appreciative of that. I have certainly increased my exposure to AZS and continue to do so at these prices where possible.

The reason to post on AZS is for a couple of reasons, firstly it is one of my largest holdings and secondly reading everyone's posts on AZS, posters seemed a lot friendlier here, then on some of the other threads I have read. So, I thought it was a good place to start.

As I have stated before in regards to starting up a shareholder group, I think it may be a positive for individual retail holders like ourselves to band together and work together as I do feel that we are at a disadvantage to larger holders. My idea on a shareholder group is not to a negative influence, but a positive one for the group.
    Starting point for me, is to see how many like minded shareholders that we have and what percentage of the company that we own as a collective and take it from there. If we find that we have 5 or 10% of the company, I think that the directors will see that as a positive because they will understand who there retail shareholders are and that we are there for the long term or at least a significant revaluation.
    I think AZS is a great company and has a great team behind it, that's why I am heavily invested and keen to do what I can to protect my investment and it's future potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.