AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

I see it as whoever is selling taking breather, for mine it's...

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I see it as whoever is selling taking breather, for mine it's not over yet the wall at 2.5 it's too strong right now they can't take it out, so they are waiting, the selling has dried up for now.

The next telling point will be the loma bonita resource, if it's good 200koz+ and it doesn't get capped I would say they simply ran out of supply we outlasted them.

I do though fully expect a big attack in the last week before the decision starting on the 19th of December, I think they will drop some big sells into the market try to create panic and confusion right before the deal, try to stur up sellers and create a big downward push, I still think 2.1 is the end goal of all this.

Small signs to watch out for are todays close if they try to push it down to 2.5 at the close or the loma bonita resource ann being heavily sold into, those are signs they are still wanting to play.

If they don'y keep pipping it down and don't sell into loma bonita ann, then most likely I am wrong and the seller is dry, I hope I am wrong.
    Last edited by thunder54: 09/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.