CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

May I suggest that anyone who is not happy being owners of...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    May I suggest that anyone who is not happy being owners of Calima just sell and move on? As shareholders, we get the right to vote with our money. Clearly plenty already have and those of us who remain have been thrilled to DCA into our positions. For everyone else, your dissatisfaction isn't going to change anything Calima's leadership is going to do going forward, as they made that abundantly clear on the last earnings call. They are done appeasing the market and will just focus on generating shareholder value based on what they believe is best. I am 100% positive Jordan can manage these wells better than anyone here and the fact that Glenn keeps buying at these prices mean more to me than CE using more of the company's money to do so, especially since we're all getting a capital distribution soon.

The only path forward at this point for us is to be patient. The last few weeks have been tough on me mentally in regards to my own conviction for CE, but after doing more analysis, I still don't see a better place long term for the money I have allocated to Calima, in an otherwise diverse overall portfolio.

I wish everyone the best of luck here and I hope those that have the patience and conviction will be justly rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.