CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

Ann: Change of Directors Interests, page-14

1. 1,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    May I suggest if you're not happy about dissenting viewpoints you could just 'block them'. Bona fide holders are owners whether they are happy with the operational & financial performance....or not. Just like you they have an equal right to voice their concerns. So when did HC become a fan club? I understand this to be a forum for a respectful voicing of opinions, differences of which many would appreciate (I do). None of the dissenters are telling the flag wavers to 'move on" or zip it. Some of the most interesting commentary over time has come from knowledgeable posters that have chosen to sell since the last quarterly.

"Just sell & move on" you say? Doesn't quite work that way. Yes it suppresses those dissenting voices you & some others dislike & find irritating but we're owners in a business we've stumped up cash for on the premise of information & guidance from the company. You & others might be happy, others are not & rather than sell they choose to be heard in the hope that management listens, might consider some changes to the way they do business etc in the hope that their investments are rewarded. We rely on management almost in totality to do what they say they will in a given period of time. Look at the share price.....why is it trading at 13.5c if everything is going to plan as you & management contend? Liquidity which admittedly was never abundant has completely dried up...only 28K shares traded on the ASX half way thru' the day. I'll give you the Exec Chair has been buying a decent amount of shares-yes, nothing from Jordan though & a tiny token amount from one of the other Directors only. Many such as myself with comparatively large holdings do want to sell but cannot as nobody including CE1 through its buy back seems to want to buy them & maybe that's for good reason. The market might have this one right.

I do hope you get the reward your expecting with your investment here in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.