CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

Berserk, I actually have no issues with dissenting opinion, its...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Berserk, I actually have no issues with dissenting opinion, its appropriate and welcomed in a public forum to freely exchange ideas and has certainly enlightened me from time to time. Here in the US, I typically use Seeking Alpha and I find the discourse there very conducive to that format.

As a first time user on HC, I have witnessed a level of vitriol that seems more commonplace for the current political climate in the US, and I suppose it makes me wonder if someone is so unhappy with an investment why they are still invested. That is the perspective I was offering.

For the record, I am not happy with the current share price, just glad I am able to continue buying at these levels. I starting buying CE at .22 and have made over two dozen transactions all the way down to .135. Looking at my portfolio, happiness is not what I would describe my worst performer by far.

But I believe in investing in good assets and I am convinced that is what we have here in Brooks, Thornsby, and Montney. Personally, I think the issue for why the stock price is at .135 is not due to how Calima's leadership is operating. I fervently believe its lack of exposure to North America investors. This is a Canadian asset, it needs to be listed on TSX. So if anyone at CE is paying attention, please do that as a priority.

Over the last six months, I have been trying to get an army of US investors (1B+ in assets) to invest in Calima, and they have expressed a desire. But buying on the OTC markets here is extremely difficult. Many North American investors can not easily invest in ASX because their brokerages do not let them. One of my fellow investors recently purchased 50,000 shares on OTC for the equivalent of .16 AUD today at .115 USD. Crazy right?

The lack of exposure is what is cratering our stock price. Market Herald is just not cutting it, no offense to whoever from MH might be reading this.

I know you have a significant share Berserk, and I feel your pain. I suppose the threshold of patience is relative to each individual investor. For me, I am prepared to wait 3 years. Hopefully that is sufficient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.