POS 20.0% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

I can't help but think that there is something going on here...

1. 326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I can't help but think that there is something going on here that isn't completely obvious to all of us and is more than just AF acting alone and in a silo and operating in a highly contrarian mood to the broader Ni/EV market.

In the recent past AF and BMM have kind of sold down their stakes in simultaneous fashion. Will we soon see something from BMM that shows their stake now at a neat 10%?

If we do, then BMM and AF combined hold a neat 20%. Hmmm....thats an interesting trigger point for certain corporate actions to commence if they happened to combine forces. Add in perhaps a couple of third parties who have been accumulating on the sidelines who now might hold say 4% each and suddenly the layout of the chess board looks very very different to what it does right now.

Perhaps these movements on the register have something to do with lining up solid terms for an off-take agreement?

If this isn't correct, then so be it. A slightly more open share register will probably do the company well as the figure of AF looming large over the company would probably cause some to stay away.

All my own thoughts. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $6.57K 1.578M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
79 37279203 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16120666 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.