HMD 3.70% 2.8¢ heramed limited

Anoushka was the CEO of Posture 360 which is a South Korean...

1. 2,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    Anoushka was the CEO of Posture 360 which is a South Korean health tech type of company, that’s where I first found out about her. She was a very good executive there, it’s been an eye-opening experience being invested in South Korea… I was pretty glad to see her at HMD. I’ve spoken for a while that she would be better on the board given she’s a mum and the other fellows aren’t.. Great to see her taking the reins! She must be quite confident that HMD will turnaround..

Cameron Jones from Bio 101 is a more interesting development. He holds basically the same role at GMDx which is an unlisted Cancer diagnosis type business that I’m invested in. He’s been a great addition there and I have had a few chats with some HMD types that he would be better fit for HMD. Jonathon Hart has had a massive win in the USA with the listing of an MmA tech platform for Mixed Martial Arts marketing etc. I certainly had more chats with him about boxing than corporate governance, not saying he was a bad Co-Sec but that Cameron is a better fit given that he operates in this space not in a USA based startup in an unrelated field.

I haven’t had a final call or email about the capital situation so either that is completed or still in train? Dunno? Most of the funds for the last 2 raises have been from the Sovereign Republic of Western Australia so maybe they’ve filled the coffers? I have expressed great disappointment that each raise has been too low an amount and leaves us exposed for more raises… maybe this one will be big enough for a year or 2?

Down but not out, fighting off the back foot in a corner of quick sand but punching away…. Maybe we are on the turning point? Dunno… lots of risk still

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $11.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $10.43K 371.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 262786 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 107433 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.