HMD 0.00% 1.8¢ heramed limited

Anoushka was the CEO of Posture 360 which is a South Korean...

1. 2,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 908
    Anoushka was the CEO of Posture 360 which is a South Korean health tech type of company, that’s where I first found out about her. She was a very good executive there, it’s been an eye-opening experience being invested in South Korea… I was pretty glad to see her at HMD. I’ve spoken for a while that she would be better on the board given she’s a mum and the other fellows aren’t.. Great to see her taking the reins! She must be quite confident that HMD will turnaround..

Cameron Jones from Bio 101 is a more interesting development. He holds basically the same role at GMDx which is an unlisted Cancer diagnosis type business that I’m invested in. He’s been a great addition there and I have had a few chats with some HMD types that he would be better fit for HMD. Jonathon Hart has had a massive win in the USA with the listing of an MmA tech platform for Mixed Martial Arts marketing etc. I certainly had more chats with him about boxing than corporate governance, not saying he was a bad Co-Sec but that Cameron is a better fit given that he operates in this space not in a USA based startup in an unrelated field.

I haven’t had a final call or email about the capital situation so either that is completed or still in train? Dunno? Most of the funds for the last 2 raises have been from the Sovereign Republic of Western Australia so maybe they’ve filled the coffers? I have expressed great disappointment that each raise has been too low an amount and leaves us exposed for more raises… maybe this one will be big enough for a year or 2?

Down but not out, fighting off the back foot in a corner of quick sand but punching away…. Maybe we are on the turning point? Dunno… lots of risk still

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.