HMD 17.7% 2.0¢ heramed limited

Well that is interesting.I am not clear where Ron fits into...

1. 3,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 939
    Well that is interesting.

I am not clear where Ron fits into this.

I know someone claimed he was removed and someone else that he was likely exhausted.

Perhaps this was where he always planned to transition out of the company.

Or perhaps he was exhausted and/or sick so he had no reasonable choice but to step away.

Or perhaps he was pushed, with the only hint of something like that in the ann in this is reference to 'orderly transition' and the fact that he is not signing off on the anns.

In my experience in this forum, not everyone is a credible source of information, and some people are just deranged. So I'll not accept everything I hear from every source, as a fact.

So lets lean towards the most likely option - this was planned (+ or - he was exhausted/ill). This makes sense to me - he must have had an exit in mind and while I am sure securing the shortfall would have been part of such a plan, the rest seems to fit.

Bringing Anoushka in and getting her started working with service providers in Australia on some trials and rollouts was a pretty reasonable orientation to the company and HeraCare. She has performed well and I am keen to see what she can do.

So perhaps this transition was always envisioned - it makes a lot of sense for the CEO of Heramed to be a woman (this is femtech after all) and/or a doctor. You can see others thought that in the US. She has good credentials and experience.

So now we have fewer salaries to pay when we have less money to pay them. And given the nature of the relationship with our partners in the US, primarily our operational work is in Australia with Anoushka.

As for the tech and data stuff in support - that still appears to remain in Israel. That does not seem ideal but I can see it would be difficult to move such a function and difficult to immediately replace.

But maybe that's not such a big issue if its sufficient to have the finance function domiciled in Australia to be in a position to seek and receive grants and support from Australian governments.

Hopefully thats what this has achieved, otherwise it seems to fall short of our basic requirements - some non-dilutionary funding to keep us rolling until some of these recent initiatives deliver. Maybe that's the next piece of the puzzle still coming?

Some musing from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.003(17.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.865M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $32.40K 1.517M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55508 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 732337 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.003 ( 23.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 695070
Last updated 14.44pm 17/06/2024 ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.