HGO 5.06% 7.5¢ hillgrove resources limited

Yeah, I don't think this one is on anyones radar as a deserving...

1. 2,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Yeah, I don't think this one is on anyones radar as a deserving recipient of corporate welfare because circumstances were beyond its control or because its critical to the national identity.

However, one would of thought that given the Chairman's history he would be able to rustle up some small amount of support - rightly or wrongly.

I agree with Phil that this one might be worth a punt. May well survive.

The reason I think so is I believe that they have enough quality ore exposed to ensure that they bring in enough revenue to get through the next FY. Of course, if they hit this too hard then there will not be much left for the future. In the mean time they will be knocking on the door of anyone who will listen and will be crying poor. They will have credibility in their crying poor because they are in fact poor.

So the question remains as to how badly they will mortgage the future to stay alive. The other question is the copper price. In my book if the hedging runs out without the copper price recovering to at least the hedge level of pricing, then this will be seriously bad.

Do you believe in a higher cooper price going forward? That's going to be key to survival longer term.
    Last edited by mwilson25: 03/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.004(5.06%)
Mkt cap ! $157.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.5¢ $397.7K 5.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12963 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 113150 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.5¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.5¢ 2242322
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.