ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Ann: Change of Registered Address, page-95

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    There are many interesting stories on CCC. Including a PR company being used by one of the top 10 holders (A name seen on a number of Okap companies). Who also started a RUM type forum just for CCC.
    There was quite a group of us in the background at CCC piecing all the interrelated groups together.
    It was alleged KAB shares were given to this PR company. CCC claimed it was a consulting fee for work done. Asic had all this.

Metoo.

You can really start to piece last year together now.

BMZ. supposedly $2m raised for the treasure hurt. Then came the suspension for breaches of ASX listing rules.
    Okap and Doull end up with from memory 80% of the company. No notice given.
    Macca of course stated it was nothing serious and it would be all sorted out soon.

The court action here, ARK, BMZ,and CCC by Okap's own related PR company. Dave. The Director of IGS (Okap)

Again by the rumour mugger macca that the Finance at IGS had fallen through. The appointment of Brewer. (I believe Brewer left Okap about the time he showed up on IPO's board were $8m from RRS disappeared into worthless shares)
    There was also a loan from RRS to CCC that I hope they look into!!
    KAB (Admin) to CCC for "synergies" despite different countries and ore.

Non payment of ARK's ASX listing fee'. Recently the departure of Okap form there.

Now NKP and the special general meeting to have doc's released to the ASX on a related party loan of over $5m.

It would seem to be a very good time to remind ASIC (With this latest court action by them) of the story here since he is smack square in ASIC's sites now!

Charles. Have you seen any eggs???
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.