ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Ann: Change of Registered Address, page-98

1. 21,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2082
    Kiwi
    Your comment implies that I am surprised at what is happening with ASIC and Mr Landau.  You ignore the possibility that one of those "efforts of some" just might happen to be very well connected to me!!!!

My "concerns" have always been to "warn" posters that THEY might be the subject of legal action themselves when they trod so very near the lines of defamation against the likes of Mr Landau in their posts on Hot Copper.  Maybe the axiom that it's not defamation if it's true might be proven to apply in this instance??

IF ASIC is able to collect and substantiate sufficient evidence to support action against those who can be proven to have not acted according to the law and in the best interests of shareholders, I would be first in line to congratulate them for bringing that action.
    My loss in CTR is absolutely minimal compared to what MY coffee drinking friends have lost, as have very many in this forum but will be watching with great interest to see how things unfold.  
    BUT, just throwing circumstantial and often hypothetical assertions on Hot Copper will resolve nothing, except maybe get those posters into trouble as I have so often stated in my posts.
    The aphorism to which I have always relied "JUSTICE PREVAILS' rarely has failed me and I am far from being a novice in that field.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.