ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Ann: Change of Registered Address, page-99

1. 2,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    idean I think CTR will in time have to be included within the ASIC investigations, like from what I can figure there's just so much internal loans,fee's charged,assets being past around etc etc for it not to methinks.
    This mob still has the Texas tale to tell yet and apparently that asset has been flipped around several times now. Fancy entering that texas $ bs at the same time not finishing the A5 test and with a producing oil well on the Guatemala assets planning to gift it back to LAR.
    Lets not forget the cleaver deal they come up with on share holder's behalf.

Gift 50% back of our 60% stake to the junior partner so we can retain 10% and within 12 months if CTR pay LAR 1 million dollars our stake will then increase to 15% and if CTR don't pay up within the 12 months CTR lose the lot. Hahaha.

what a fnk prudent deal folks, might not end up getting 2 bob from the assets and CTR share holders paid mega millions of dollars into this project..
    stinks scam imo
    No audit books available on this project management said in there reports.
    No oil production data available management stated in report.

actually it wouldn't surprise me if ASIC put a cease trading halt on our company and freeze all asset/cash seeing this company and IGS are the only ones trading out of the okap stable I think all the other's are suspended at this stage I think.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.