IMM 1.45% 34.0¢ immutep limited

Ann: Change of Registered Office Address, page-19

1. 2,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1474
    ".............I don’t know why you have to keep posting this other than for the handful of people who can’t do FX calculations our find quotes on the US bourses.............."

Well welcome to you too Ysardine ! The part of your contribution that I immediately picked up on was the "I dont know" bit ! Suggest we can extend that to - how to interact with people in a positive, dare I say polite manner ! For example how about a simple example of "Hi Ahjay, I'm one of those anal retentive types that only follow certain threads and cant help but generate additional pain from my hemorrhoids when I have to read non-related contributions. With my failings in mind would you mind terribly, creating a specific thread for your regular morning update to the group " Ahjay being a generally obliging fella would likely give this approach some consideration - before coming back and suggesting you NAF off and rub some cream where it hurts !!. On the other hand he may be willing to go to the trouble of having to create and click on to his specific thread in order to post said info, in which case we could all sit back and build a historic daily run sheet of the info. Merits on both sides I guess but frankly I for one very much look forward to what has become my morning fix and appreciate the effort he goes to each and every day, so will leave it to him as to how he chooses to go about it !
    Further I generally dont get the importance of threads anyway. People talk all over the top of them so I read each and every contribution as it comes and generally thank those who have the good grace and wisdom to contribute meaningfully. Very few make it to my ignore list however with contributions such as yours above I feel sure you would fit in with such a select group !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.